Let me introduce myself.

6:05 AM


Welcome to my safe haven! 

My name is Serena, I'm just a 24 year old girl living in the hot and sunny state of California. 

Let's start by saying I am the worst at introductions. This blog will say a lot more about me than I ever can, but there's probably a few things I can tell you about myself; like how I really enjoy the cold morning breeze on an Autumn day, or how much I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

My husband likes to think I'm an extrovert, but I like to believe I'm an introvert as well. Whilst my friends are at bars, I adore being alone at home with a camera. Besides that I spend most of my time decorating or rearranging my room. It's really all I think about... Maybe one day I'll study interior designing/decorating. Although, there are times where you will find me at my desk, watercoloring or maybe even writing. I'm definitely not good at it by all means but there's something about it that calms me.  Oh yeah, did I tell you? I'm also a night owl. Sometimes I don't even sleep. Maybe it's insomnia..but let's not get into that. 

Some specific facts:

Name: Serena
Date of birth: July 3, 1993
Ethnicity: Chinese part Vietnamese

Likes: food, painting, photography, hiking, anime, makeup, plants, sleeping, autumn & winter, reading, games
Dislikes: insects, alligators/crocodile, stinky cheese, public toilets








You Might Also Like

0 comments