For those rainy days!

10:33 PM

Hello cuties, I am back...again! Today is the first day of spring but it's been quite rainy lately, which I am absolutely living for! I'm obviously just a normal girl, I can't push out cute outfit ideas every day so I thought I'd make a blog post (in collab with shein) to give you some cute outfit inspo for the rainy days! Not everyone likes going out when it rains but sometimes it can't be helped! You can def still look fab and cute on such gloomy days! I love this kind of whether so I'm super excited to make this post! If this all goes well I'd hope to continue to create more amazing outfits for you guys!



 
1 / 2 / 3 

1 / 2 / 3 

1 / 2 / 3

1 / 2 / 3

1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2 / 3

1 / 2 / 3
1 / 2 / 3


 Here are my choices for the perfect rainy day outfits!  I am so in love with all these items tbh and would really want them in my own closet! Of course you can def switch any of these items around to make a new outfit for another day! That's what I love about these outfits, they can def be interchangeable! They're basic items but together they make such cute outfits! I added heavier clothes with thin clothes just in case some of you live in a warmer climate! If you live in a colder area but love wearing skirts I recommend wearing thigh highs or tights! Def can make them warmer for yourself! All items are linked, pls fee free to click if you're interested in them!

I hope this post was helpful to some of you! Let me know what you think down below or if I should make more posts like em!

You Might Also Like

1 comments