Autumn Fashion Coords

10:00 AM

Hello again! I'm glad you're back. Today I will be showing you some coordinates I put together for the Fall season! I know I know, it's only August; it's never to early to make wishlists and save ideas though! Right?! I hope this help give you some kind of inspiration! 

Now I know Autumn is different for everyone, if you're in California, sometimes layering isn't needed. If you're from somewhere colder, bulking is a necessity, so with any of these outfits you can definitely layer up or remove items as you please!







Outfit #1 Blouse / skirt / knee high / shoes / backpack / beret




Outfit #2 cotton blouse / skirt n/a / satchel / ankle socks / oxford n/a



Outfit #3 cardigan sweater / mom jeans / socks / shoes




Outfit #4 sweater / skirt / backpack / tights / shoes




Outfit #5 coat / top / trousers / purse / socks / shoes


There you go! 5 quite simple but different styled coords! I hope this gave you some kind of inspo! I must say, outfit #2 is my favorite! Tell me which outfit you like best! If you like these kinds of post, please let me know in the comments; planning to do one just for yesstyle! What do you think? I would loveee to do more!! It took me 5 hours to put this post together! Ahhh just like old times. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! 

Have a wonderful day wherever you are, my love. 


♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all of these!! They look so snuggly. Outfit two is my fave as well <3

    ReplyDelete