It's a new year!

7:11 PM


  

I haven't made a blog post in so long because I keep getting distracted or too unmotivated to write anything. I've just been feeling like I'm too boring or that people aren't really interested in what I write. It's a new year though and I'm trying to change my mindset. I need to stop caring so much about what others will think or say. I just need to be me and do what I do best! 

I'm always so envious of people who can strut down the street and pose for a photo. I am WAY too awkward and shy so I usually just snap my pics inside or in the backyard. I'm trying to change that too! 2018 is going to be the year I REALLY try to get out of my comfort zone and do something different. I tend to go back on my words because I'm so afraid of the outcome but it's time to change that. It's time to try something different. We can't move forward if we're still stuck in our little bubble.

Let's try something different together. One step at a time. Maybe try a different creamer in your coffee tomorrow. Wear pants instead of skirts. Tie your hair up. Anything. 

Anyways, enough with my blabbing, I hope you enjoy these photos I took with my hubby in our yard. Yes, our yard. His mum has huge lands so it's so nice to take photos there.



 
Beret: Forever21 Top: H&M Skirt: Yesstyle 




 
If you want to do something, do it now. A year flashes by quicker than you think, if you keep putting it off till next time, you'll end up never getting it done. Life is too short to live with regrets. If you want to wear something, wear it. My style constantly changes because I'm always experimenting to see what I look best in. Don't let the words of others affect who you want to be. I constantly get messages from people telling me how they wish to dress the way I dress, well..what's stopping you? Fashion doesn't have an age so don't put numbers on them. If you think something looks cute, put it on. It doesn't matter if you're a mom or even a grandma, if you like pastel clothes, WORK IT! We often let others' judgement cloud our minds and stop us from doing what we want to do. Make 2018 the year you go out of your comfort zone and wear something you've always wanted to! 



Here are some photos I took of my hubby, he's usually the one to take photos of me, but I wanted to change things up and snap some of him. He's a very very good looking man and I need to show him off ;) Comment down below if you think he resemble Robert Pattinson. I mean, if you've seen old photos of him, THEY ARE LIKE BROTHERS. Lol

  





 


I hope I can somewhat spark a light in you and helped you feel confident enough to do things you've been wanting to do! Thank you so much for tuning in. Have a wonderful day, lovelies.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i want to wear skirts more often rather than pants...anyways, great post! pumps you up for the new year:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has helped me, I'm also very shy to take pictures on the street and what i did blog long ago to change that, I still do.
    It inspires me too much and if I think that your husband is very handsome and he looks completely like robert pattinson

    ReplyDelete